devilsevilarmy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

devilsevilarmy

ffxi linkshell

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minotar CoP mission

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seig Blaze

Seig Blaze

Minotar CoP mission Empty
PostSubject: Minotar CoP mission   Minotar CoP mission Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey i'm on the minotar cop mission (not sure which cop number that is honestly) but was wondering if anyone else was on that mission or would be willing to do it sometime. Id like to finish cop to get to sea and also a Raja Ring for some of my melee jobs as well.
Back to top Go down
evolve

PostSubject: Re: Minotar CoP mission   Minotar CoP mission Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:44 am

I am on the fight part that's after the Minotaur, or maybe the second fight after... anyway, I am willing to team up and redo the Minotaur and other fight to get through all the CoP missions.

Anybody else want to get through these things?

EVO
Back to top Go down
Zurvan

Zurvan

PostSubject: Re: Minotar CoP mission   Minotar CoP mission Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:59 am

I know I just finished Prommies and only a few CSs stand between me and the Minotaur. Toof is at the same point so thats WHM and BLU. We will do the cutscenes and stuff so we are ready when that time comes. Also, I know Kerk is waiting on that mission as well. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://devilsevilarmy.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprof
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minotar CoP mission   Minotar CoP mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minotar CoP mission
Page 1 of 1